WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

STRANGE BREW

Thanks you dodgy Autopost... it managed to totally  F$%& up my posts for Challenges out this week. Grrrrr
Here is my post for HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE - HDH139 STRANGE BREW.
So here is the recipe you must follow to play along with us in the dungeon this week.
Begin with 2 layers (actual card counts as one layer)
Add 1 main image panel                   
Mix in some metal bits of your choosing
Add some drops of black pearls
Gently fold in 1 punched element
Tie up nicely with some ribbon or trim

We used STRANGE SKIN images for this week - there are some fabulous images on their site :-) Mine is called Nosferatu.... obviously !!
He's a bit of a scary chap so I teamed him with a skellie and they are playing a duet ... a medley of suitable songs LoL
I got 2 layers, a main image and some metal skulls and hearts. My batty border at the bottom was made with a punch which was a prize from a friend of mine - don't know what make it is. !! And I used my last bit of cobwebby trim and a hand-made rose :-D
Backings from Kim Cameron 'Haunted Hollow' digi scrapbook set, and the Web. 


4 comments:

  1. Totally ghoulish! I'm sure you're very happy with it!

    Naughty blogger, messing up your post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! So nice to have you back crafting with us again! Great piece! I love the whole keyboard and campy song selections idea! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome,love the keyboard and the skullie his scary friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so wild and cool! It so rocks! And of course you did an awesome job on it! Love it lots!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete