WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 3 December 2011

NEW RELEASE IN SHOP

Hi there,
Here is one of the new releases in my SHOP. Useful for Christmas maybe hmmmm ??
The other Newbies are digis illustrating the works of Edgar Allan POE. I shall put up a full sheet later so's you can view them here :-D

3 comments:

  1. Ike this is awesome I may have to spend some more money lol
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Ike!!! I can't wait to see the new POE goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete