WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 25 November 2011

SIMPLY CREATE TOO LAUNCH

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving - if you celebrate that - and also a fabulous Black Friday.... happy shopping :-)
We are here today to celebrate the launch of SIMPLY CREATE TOO (formerly Simply Create). We have a new owner, new Blog, new look and new Challenges.
Today is Challenge 1 - ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS.
I have added a stitched card for my entry No.1. Stitched with embroidery silks and added seed beads. Pattern by Form-a-Lines.


We would like to see your Chrimbo creations - anything you like is eligible for entry to the Challenge - come over and join us :-)

7 comments:

  1. Ike this is just so beautiful. Is there no end to your talents? Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Ike!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike this is beautiful I love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beautiful Ike :) Is there no end to your talents. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike: I so love your card--if a DT member could get the FAV--I'd definitely vote for you! your design is wonderful.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. Great stitching. x

    ReplyDelete