WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 6 August 2011

FRIENDSHIP

Happy Saturday Everyone,

A little bit of normality in the middle of the Dark stuff now...... today is a new Challenge over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays and our theme this time is 'Friendship'. Our lovely sponsor this time is Paper Fashions etc. and we were lucky enough to be given some images to play with.





I have used "Friends Share Everything" for my card and I have made an Easel card. The front image is 'Merry Party 7'  from Nice Crane Designs. I "paper pieced" the two dogs with spotty fur and brown fur,  and mounted them with foam pads onto a plate cut with my Sizzix using a Cuttlebug folder - 'Grace's Frame'. The front of the card is covered with some beige card that I ran through my Sizzix using a Textured Impressions folder - 'Peppermint Twists', which I then lightly chalked with pink. The flowers are from Petaloo with centres I cut from beige paper using a Nellie Snellen punch, and some green leaves using a Sizzix die.
Inside there is a matching plate on which I printed my Friendship image, which was coloured in my graphics programme. And there we are ....   :-D
Challenges I am entering:
Glitter Geeks Challenge Wk 9 - Furry & Feathery Friends
Forever Friends & Co - Pastel Colours (must include an animal)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 84 - Friendship

3 comments:

  1. Hon, did you forget to post the pic of your project? I saw it over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle and it's just darling. Was it a struggle after all of your creeptastic projects? LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crud - so I did .... derrr. Thanx Donna... I'll go and fix it now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! No creepiness here . . . I checked and double checked this time!!! LOL!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete