WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 30 July 2011

FAVOURITE ANIMAL

Good Morning Everyone,

Over at Simply Create this time our Challenge is to show us your Favourite Animal on any type of card/project. You may enter as many times as you like.
I have made a scrapbook page using elements from Daisy Trail Kit - 'Furry Friends'. The picture is a portrait I painted of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel..... Floyd (sadly no longer with us).
Now, over at Simply Create, some of the Girls are having their summer break so will not be commenting for a while. This doesn't mean thay they don't love you and I will try and do as many as possible, so no worries, I will get to you eventually. :-D
Hugz
Ike xx
Challenges I am entering:
My Time to Craft - Challenge 150 Delightful Dogs
Charisma Cardz - Challenge 30  4 Legged Friends
Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics

5 comments:

  1. Aww! This is gorgeous! I love your portrait of Floyd.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love all the sweet embellishments!

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card so full of texture and the image is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable creation. Thanks for playing with MTTC. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete