WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

USING FREEBIES

Hi Peeps,
I am sitting here in not so sunny Greece - it's been raining constantly since yesterday afternoon :-(
I decided to colour up some freebies I got recently.  My first one is this really cute 'Octopus Love' from MISS RACH.
I coloured him with Copics and have used a background freebie from Team Confetti - Fish Colorblok 2, which I picked up from Granny Enchanted HERE.
I picked out colours that go with the paper background. BV00,BV02, G00,BG23,BG09.



Challenges I am entering:





5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Ike, excellent mood - thank you for this!
    Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, rainy weather is just the perfect excuse for sitting down and crafting inside! Looks like you're making the most of bad weather!

    Great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable card!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this so much. Thank you!
    miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and amazing coloring. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete