WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 February 2018

CUTE SCHTUFF

Hello Sunday Peeps,

I am doing some more cute schtuff today , building up some card reserves - I know my friend will want some to buy for March :-D

These papers are from Dovecraft and the set is called Couture du Jour.  48 sheets of 8" x 8" with dresses and stuff on them and they have some gorgeous plain papers in there too. I used some of the patterned ones the other day on the bunny card I made HERE.

I used the plainer ones with a Marianne Design CreaTable die...LR0454. The base card is white with a deeper pink back base.
The image is " Spring Bunny Friends " by GERDA STEINER, which is the February image for her  Progressive Challenge.
I coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out leaving a teeny white border. They are attached with 3D foamies for a bit of pop. The butterfly is also in that same die set. Then I fussy cut some of the flowers from the same paper set (from the snippets that were left from my card the other day).






Thanks for popping in. 

Have a great day xxxx


Challenges I am entering:

Cutie Pie Challenge #120 - Valentine or Mum

7 comments:

  1. look at those cute bunnies!
    love this card!
    so cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Ike, for continuing to share your projects and creativity at 613! I really like the three layers of different die shapes & then picking up the papers in the flowers and the butterfly - nicely done! And the blush coloring on the bunny makes me grin!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for Valentines. Love how the one is blushing...very cute. Thank you for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Ike! Love those dies and the sweet image. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so sweet... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete