WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 21 February 2018

USING FREEBIES #2

Hi Peeps,
Still raining here in Greece so I continue to colour up some freebies I got recently.  This one is also from MISS RACH and is a 'Baby Moose'.
I coloured him using Derwent Fine Art pencils. I really like these - they are soft and have great colour pigment.

The coloured card is snippets from my box and I made my own Moose background paper in Photodraw. :-)
The moose was cut out with a 'stitched edge' die, and I added some twine I found last week in a local store..... result  !!   :-)


I haven't added a sentiment on this one as I am going to pop him into my stash for a future occasion.
Here's a funny Moose sentiment for you though .......



Challenges I am entering:



3 comments:

  1. what a smashing card loving the Moose backing paper Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card!
    I like that moose meme!
    so funny!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Thank you for sharing! miss rach

    ReplyDelete