WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

PROGRESSIVE KITTY

Hi All and happy Friday,

I am here this morning with my card for the LIMITED RUNS FB PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE. This time it uses this sweet kitty called 'FLUFFY', which is their image for this month.
I have coloured him with Derwent Fine Art Pencils. The backing papers are from First Edition - Animal Antics 8"x8", and the dies are a lovely set from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn.





  

In my Kitty Clan (23 of them) I seem to have had an influx of Gingers recently and I LUV Gingers, so this is a little tribute to them.
At the moment I have Sammy who is about 18 yrs old, Cheesy Puff, Mini Sam, Louis, Clynt - who is a pale ginger and 2 ginger/whites - Kolin and Jelly Bean. There is also a small kittling who creeps in and does a cozy in the cat beds. He is not touchable yet but always announces himself with a small meuw that sounds like "It's Me" so I am calling him Smee  LoL.

Well, thanks for popping in. I'm off for some more colouring now xx

 Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Love the card shape and the papers you have used brilliant card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image and lovely card!

    I am so jealous of all your gingers!!! I only have two gingers and was just thinking recently when I collecting photos for my ATC "Cat" week that I don't have very many colorful kitties anymore. We have blacks, a tuxedo, a striped and white, gray and whites, Siamese patterns, a gray tabby, brown tabbies, but only the two orange ones. I need more color in my cat tribe. (Don't tell my hubby I said that...he's the one who buys the cat food! lol...)

    Loved hearing abt your gingers and seeing your card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute!
    I want one ginger cat!
    dont have any :(
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layering of patterns, and gorgeous ginger cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all for gingers! This is so stinkin' cute! Fabulous coloring! xxD

    ReplyDelete