WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

WHAT MOTHER SAID...

Here we are again Peeps for todays Challenge at Simply Create. This time we are doing Mothers.
I have used Stella from Bugaboo Stamps.
I have used a Fiskars border stamp for the background card and ribbons from my stash. Stella has been printed 3 times and decoupaged to make her 3D and her head is set on a spring so that it waggles from side to side (doesn't show on a pikkie unfortunately.) The sentiment was made in my graphics programme using the colours I used to do Stella.


Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Purple Frog - Purple & Lace 
Delightful Challenges - Mother's Day
Hanna & Friends Challenges - No designer paper
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Die Cuts or Punches


13 comments:

  1. I love your card and this image! It is hilarious!
    Hugs,
    Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL girl you card is so FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! I do like Bugaboo and confess to having many of Jodie's images!

    And yes - I did the edging of my cards by hand - its a fine dotted line with a gel pen around the edge - once you start you cannot stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL This is priceless. I love the text to death and the image fits it so well *gg*

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    ~ Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he oh just adore this hun its,brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is classic! I love the idea of a wobbly head too!

    Thanks for playing along in the diecuts and punches challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Your sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at AIF this week.
    Tammy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Ike . . . thanks for visiting my chooks this morning! WOW - 40 more little Light Sussex chicks . . . how cute . . . and more than a handful I'm sure!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable!! I love this sentiment. I like the way you colored this image. That old lady is very nice. That textures is really great.
    Thanks for this great post.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! so darn cute & funny...and those punched borders are fab! thanks for playing along with us at AiFactory & hope to see you again real soon sweetie! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a funny card Ike! Great image!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and that sentiment is perfect! Love it! Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet Challenges this round. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. that saying is great, love that lady stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete