WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 3 May 2011

OH YES... I GOT IT

Peeps, I am absolutely chuffed to bits today as I just won my MASTER OF THE MACABRE Badge over at Haunted Design House. I also got 4 Gruesome Twosome Awards too. What can I say but THANK YOU to HDH for these honours. I've been striving for that coveted MOTM for ages now and it's come as an early birthday pressie for me :-D :-D

2 comments:

  1. You defo deserve it you crazy dark whirlwind person x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your awards :)
    Thank you so much for popping by my blog and for choosing to follow me, I really appreaciate it. Looking forward to seeing your creations too.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete