WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

CDAC Entries

Hello Folks,
Today I thought I would share some cards I have entered into Challenges over at CDAC.
The first one was a Colour Challenge - Orange and Green - and we were given the lovely little fairy image as a Freebie. She is called Flissy Fairy and is from Ellephantastic. I decided to make her a Hallowe'en fairy with those colours and I also used papers from Susan Godfrey's scrap kit called Autumn Bounty.
I pleated the patterned paper and cut out some pumpkins to decorate. The Fairy has angel fibre wings but it's difficult to show on a photo. I coloured her in my graphics programme.



My second card was for the Other Themed Challenge being hosted on CDAC by Blue Mesa Designs. We were given some lovely Freebie garden images and had to make a card with a Garden theme. I coloured the images in my graphics programme and them used them to frame a photo of the Isle of Wight, where I used to live. I faded the photo down a bit so as not to detract from the images. I made a border with a Martha Stewart punch.

Here's a close-up of the images.



My 3rd card was using a beautiful Daisy image given free by DigiDrawn for the Sketch Challenge. It's such a beautiful digi. I used my graphics programme again to colour it, and used a Martha Steward punch to make a border in green card, which I also used as a matting layer. My sentiment was made in my GP and I used string to attach it. The idea of the Challenge is to keep it simple. I was very pleased with my end result.

There are more Challenges there, so why not pop over to CDAC and grab yourself some FREEBIES and enter a challenge or two. :-D

2 comments:

  1. Great cards!!! :) I don't know which one I like best....they all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOhhh! This is a wonderfully pretty CAS card! I am not usually a fan of green, but I really like this!

    ReplyDelete