WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 5 May 2011

FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE - MAY

This month on Forever Friends MC we have a Recipe for you. 3 Papers, 3 Embellishments and 3 Colours.
I have chosen, purple, pink and cream for my 3 colours. My Papers were a Freebie from Crafts Beautiful and they are called Tea Time.
I have used one flat and the other I have made a paper pleated section. My FF bears are decoupaged in 4 layers to make them 3D. The Tea Time set from CB comes with a selection of Tags too, so all is used from there.

2 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgoues hun just love the image and the papers are just perfect hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...Adorable card!!!! I just love thsi bear and the little one's images. The background papers and the designs are really great. Thanks for this great post.Ecommerce website development

    ReplyDelete