WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 22 May 2011

SWANS REFLECTING ELEPHANTS R.I.P

Hi Folks,
I'm on my wierd moment. Having had my Mojo desert me all this week, I was desperate to join in with Haunted Design House this time as they are doing DALI. Not only my favourite artist but my inspiration on a lot of my private art stuff. Yesterday I had an idea and today I have been working on this creation.... my take on one of his paintings entitled "Swans Reflecting Elephants". Of course, I couldn't just do it straight since we are talking about Macabre Monday after all, so I made skellie ellies and swans. LoL. For the background I made a watercolour of a beach near me and I mirrored it to make a sort of pool inlet with rocks both sides. I was well pleased with the result. :-D My skellies I drew in my graphics programme and Voila, or  Aquí se, as Dali would say !!




4 comments:

  1. OMG! First, this is one of my favorite Dali paintings, but if he had done it this way it would be my favorite painting EVER!! Just brilliant and masterfully done!
    LOVE this!
    Thanks so much for blowing us out of the water for this week's Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! Dali ain't got nothing on you! This is soooo FABULOUS! I ADORE it! So happy you joined us for MM at HDH! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant, you certainly are a wee talent x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing image... Those skellie ellies and swans are looking awesome. Those background beach is looking real.Is this did by water color?..Really nice work. thanks for this great post.web design outsource

    ReplyDelete