WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

MORE ATCs WITH ATTITUDE

Hello and Happy Saturday,
I hope you are having a lovely crafty weekend.  I am hiding in my craft room in the basement 'coz it's just too darn hot upstairs. It has to be hovering around 40 today I would think !!!
Over at ATCs With Attitude, the Challenge is to make an ATC with a shaped edge. I got a lovely little freebie digi this morning from A Day For Daisies - called 'Dancing Poppy' - and I have decided to use her.  The backing is from Delicious Doodles. I have mounted it onto some thick black card and then fussy cut round the poppies to create my 'edge'.



I coloured her with Copics and then added some Stickles over the top for glitz :-)  She is mounted on 3D foamies for 'pop'. Three little gems from my stash finish it off.

Challenges I am entering:

ATCs With Attitude #45 - Shaped Edge
A Day For Daisies #75 - Add some Shine
Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge - Summertime, Sparklers & S'mores



17 comments:

  1. We'd never have been that inventive with the edging, we would have rounded the corners and thought we were genius! Love your atc and the clever edging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the poppy paper you used. An the shape you made is very neat. Really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Great idea!
    I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this and the shaped edge is GENIUS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab ATC
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ATC, I struggle with this size to embellish, but you have done it wonderfully, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card... Love the image and the colour, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shaped ATC and it's so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so very pretty with all of that sparkle! I love the paper you combined her with and the black trimmed edge. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with A Day For Daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. Great colours. Fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever cutting to make your shaped edge I love it to bits. Glad you joined us at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ATC. Thank you for joining the challenge at ATCs with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really neat! Thanks for the link to ADFD's latest freebie. I've missed them the past few months. So many freebies, so little time...

    Love the bright colour choices in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful ATC and image, love the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just beautiful!!! I really love the shape you have done as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!

    Have been checking out past posts - this is so pretty! I love the glitter and the color! Thank you again for your kind comments! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete