WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 24 October 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE ...ROUND 5

Here are a couple more of my entries for CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. We are now on Round 5 out of 6. The challenge has an extra twist this time, that we are to submit 2 projects using the Cool Colours range of the colour wheel.
Here is my first, using a Turkey from Sew Many Cards. Background papers were free with a craft magazine about 4 years ago :-D


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN

3 comments:

  1. He looks adorable with the cool color challenge! Thank you for playing with us at CDAC Progressive challenge this round!

    Hugs,

    Georgia

    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete