WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 28 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.... DAY 28

Right-Ho , this is my third thing for today..... my daily offering for 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared & Smudged. I am having such a blast doing this.  Now - today being Friday - it is SMEARED INK day and I have used an image from their 'Little Bit Batty' set.  Take a look at the size of this puppy !!!!!  That is one of the wonders of digital images isn't it ? You can make them any size you want :-)
I have covered a ring with black felt and then made some black paper flowers. The orange leafy bits I cut in my Sizzix.
Now this bat is 8" x 4"...... darn HUGE, I say !!!! I printed him out 8 times and have decoupaged him (3D) to make him stand out !!
Behind I printed on a piece of parchment and stuck a couple of tea lights behind. There are several pikkies 'cos I tried to get it in the dark but it didn't quite work.  It glows in the first one :-D   Hey-Ho   :-)
Wicked Bloggers iz Here -------------------------->>>

Not sure if you can see the last one any good on a pikkie, but it looks GREAT in real life..... snigger :-) 
Now off you go for the Hop round the rest of the Wicked Bloggers and see their awesome creations. If you're following the list, you are now off to the lovely FIONA. See you xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Ike! I just ADORE your wreath! Fabby bat and flowers and so amazing that it glows. Super cool and oh so creative! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! That bat is so creepy and looks amazing on your wreath. Great job with the flowers too, so cool that it lights up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome love it
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word! that is spectaclar! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... This is fabulous!!! I love it... so creepy cool!!! You are da bomb!!! Perfecto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous wreath, love the bat it's scary

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous wreath! I'd really like to know how you made those flowers - are there scaled punches for the petals? And the last picture is great - you can see almost everything and it has such atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY %$#^&ING SHIT!!!

    what kind of drugs did you take today, that gave you this super human mojo??!!! :)

    I LUUUURRRRVVVVEEEE this wreath, what an OUTSTANDING decoration for Halloween!!

    YOU TOTALLY ROCKED my day, cause I feel like shit! Thanks for that!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this is so very wonderful, looks like you put some work into this and it paid off I mean just totally WOW!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is awesome, as is all of your 31 days of Halloween stuff! I don't have the time to comment on all, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your art and talent in all of these creations. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete