WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN.... DAY 18

Good Morning Peeps,
Today I have a bit of a scary one for you. I have used paper from Crafty Chaos Designs 'Jezebel's Remains' set with a sentiment panel from their 'Darkly Random' set. These are attached to my scary eyes with faux stitching. Blood spatter effect is from Claudi Designs.
If you look really, REALLY closely into the eyes, you will find my Deamon digi is there...... it's what she can see coming to get her ...bwaahahahahaha.... better RUN !!!!

Deamon digi available in my Shop.
Challenges I am entering:
The Cheerful Stamp Pad Challenge 27 - Halloween
Crafty Boots Challenges - Halloween
Creative Stamp Friends Challenge 36 - Halloween
Hooked on Craft Challenges 10- Something Spooky
Magical Monday Challenge - Halloween
Paper Creations Ink  Challenge 11- Halloween Theme
The Crazy Challenge No.89 - Halloween

16 comments:

  1. This is truly scary in the spirit of Halloween - fabulous take on the theme! Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! This is such a creepy card, I love it! Perfect touch witht he blodd splatters for the extra creep factor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word. truly fabulous! sooo cool with the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like a Boris Karloff film! Very effective.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely scary card Ike! Love the it, very classy card. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your scary card! I did look closely into her eyes and the image there gave me the shivers! Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Ike! awesome work here, I love it! Yes, I can see the demon, so scary, Love the blood splatter! This is so creative and devilish!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What awesomeness! those eyes are beyond fabulous! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scary - ingly fab card! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome! Love it! The skulls inside the eyes are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Awesome Ike!! I love it and you did such a wonderful job adding your demon into her eyes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, scairy card, yikes!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card ike, spooky
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    PCI DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great Halloween card. Thanks for joining the Halloween challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really really spooky!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scary! love the skulls in her eyes FAB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete