WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 22 October 2011

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN DAY 22

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a fabulous time hopping round on this 31 days of Halloween extravaganza with Smeared & Smudged. Today I have put two things for you to see 'cos I thought one of them was such a cheat that I couldn't put it on it's own.
On the left is a Halloween tissue box cover from Seneca Pond. It's just print and cut.... eeeeeezy peeeezy and Fab except that I can't get that shape of tissue box here in Greece hahahahahaha !!!!!!  I had to just stick a tissue out the top for show. LoL.
My proper project is a card made with a little image I love but I can't remember where it came from !!!! I have 'paper pieced' the baggie with a proper photo of some hessian. The kitty is coloured digitally and then the whole thing is cut out 4 times and decoupaged for added 3D. :-)  Cool eh ???

Well, gotta go now 'cos I am off to the beach today for the last time with friends who go back to England and stuff in the winter :-(   I am here all year round and I love it !!. I can tell it's getting cooler though 'cos all my kitties sit all over me in the evenings LoL  :-D

13 comments:

  1. oh gosh just love this the detail is just amazing would make a brilliant gift love cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the tissue box, how cool is that! The card is fab, love how you decoupaged all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tissue box look fantastic. The card is awesome with the decoupage layers
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. tissue box is awesome, and the card is so cute. I'm jealous of the weather overthere, want to go to the beach to

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both items Ike. The tissue box is a fun and fab idea, thank you for sharing where you found it. Hope the beach was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great projects - nice the tissue box is so easy and your kitty cat is just adorable. The face on the bag is unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tissue holder box, Ike. And I really love the 3-D effect you did with the card - way cool. Fun images too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both!!! the card is superb!!
    Enjoy the beach!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them BOTH! the tissue box is fab, but that Kittie! Be still my heart! If you ever figure out where it's from, let me know! Goliath is all snuggly on the bed these days too. I love it when he keeps mommy warm! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both awesome Ike!!! I love the tissue box, even you can only use it a decorative piece!!! And you are right that image is awesome on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ike,
    These projects are so way killer cool! In love w/ the tissue box you can mail it to me if you like! J/K! But really totally love them!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ike I love both but my fav is the tissue box and we do have it her ein the UK lol
    hugs
    Ildz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitty card is sooo cute :), but I want, want, WANT! your tissue box! FAB!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete