WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 March 2018

SOME CARD COMMISSIONS

Me again,
Here's the two cards I made this week for a lady to send to Sweden.
Her daughter is horse mad and the other is for her son. I always think cards for men are difficult.... maybe it's because men don't really look/appreciate them and usually just chuck them away. :-( I find it difficult to get mega inspired about a bloke's card unless they are someone who has a particular hobby/theme that they are really into - then they appreciate it more :-)

I was trawling for manly card ideas and I came across one by KAREN DAY that I have CASE'd. I didn't have the same papers but I quite like my effort - even if it does look a bit like Pyjamas  hahaha






The second card is for her daughter who likes horses. I tried making one of those pop-out centres - it's a bit if a bug to get it to fold away smoothly AND in the right place LoL.



Here's a Mothers' Day card I was asked to make for a friend. I used bluetits picture for a background, die cut edge and lilac stamps. I coloured the stamp with Promarkers.



Challenges I am entering:


2 comments:

  1. Yes masculine cards are hard to make. But yours are great.
    I like your horse card. Is very nice.
    Card for mothers day is so pretty.
    Have a nice day(hmm maybe a should say night because is 03:26 😮)
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete