WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

CAT ON A SHELF

Hello All and happy Sunday,
Here I am with my entry for the Progressive Challenge for March with Gerda Steiner.
The image this month is CAT ON A BOOKSHELF.

I have made a window scene  using a garden photo at the back, overlaid with a die cut to look like a fancy window. The curtains, fancy pelmet and wallpaper are made using papers from the IMAGINE THAT Valentine Fundraiser set.
I coloured the kitty and bookshelf using Spectrum Noir markers and raised him with foamies.






   

If you would like to play then pop over HERE:
  https://gsd-stamps.com/blogs/news/join-us-for-marchs-challenge

Challenges I am entering:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge CIC441   17/3   *** Sweet Selection Pick ***
Cut It Up Challenges #143 - Digi + Die Cuts   21/3

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love how you made this little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so beautiful card!
    love how you made window!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning you have created a lovely picture Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW . . . how cute is this! Lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love window scenes! They're like a peek into other parts of the world. I love how the curtains aren't hanging perfectly down - shows that someone is actually living there!! and that little hiding mouse. He's waiting until the cat falls into a deep sleep so he can make his escape.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us for our Digitally Yours challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my how cleaver with the drapes, and amazing coloring on the sleeping cat, love that texture. Cute little hiding mouse! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet and lovely card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
    Danijela-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute and cozy scene! Love all the little details! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete