WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2018

HAPPY WEDNESDAY PEEPS

Hi All - here we are half way through yet another week and the end of March is looming. !  I don't know where the time goes :-)

Today I have a little Easter/Spring piece for you. I have used a recent Freebie digi I got from MISS RACH, which is called " Easter Basket Sheep "
For the background I have used papers from CAJOLINE - Easter Papers and followed a Sketch from SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY -  SSW2.
I  printed multiple sizes of the same image to make a Flock :-) I coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers. The corner flowers are from my local haberdashery shop.







 


Thanks for popping in to see me today :-D


Challenges I am entering:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday SSW2 - Sketch 132  29/3
Brown Sugar Challenge #276 - Easter    1/4

12 comments:

  1. Cute sheep and a fun card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Easter card! Thanks for joining us this challenge. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spring mood!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! TFS it with BSChallenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute is this card!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love how those sheep look with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card, love your colours and design papers and this image is so so cute. Do forget to add the sketch to your posting to be eligible to win.
    Thanks so much for sharing your cards with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too sweet, I love your sheep and your lovely spring colour scheme. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, please come back and play along soon.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Easter card lovely work great take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete