WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2018

POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP January 19-23, 2018 - DAY 5


Alas and alack !! Fie, with sadness we doth find ourselves at ye brink of  ye abyss with ye finale day of the POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP as 'twas hosted by ye fair goddess of darkness -  Leigh, of LEIGH SNAITH-BRUNTON DESIGNS.

With infinite sorrow, and much wailing, I gift thee my humble offerings on this saddest of days....

Aforefront - a 3D contruction which doth show ye awful plight of ye poer Black Cat.
 His master doth poketh out his eye and then murdur his wife and bricketh her within a dark and desolate chamber in ye olde basement of his dwelling. Unbeknownst to him, he hath entombed ye aforesaid feline also within ye tomb. However, it doth wreak it's revenge.......
Should thee hath courage to readeth such tale, then clicketh thee HENCE.


Image: " POE CAT "  by IKEsART, multiple layers of 3D fussy cutting.
Bricks and  frame made from cardboard pieces, coloured and covered with sand . Whiskers made with fishing line. :-)


A mixed media  Fat Book Swap page using rubber stamps from SMEARED INK and pieces from my 'bits' box.




A mobile made using ' Quoth The Raven' rubber stamp set by SMEARED INK plus additional Raven images.


and lastly - 'tis a piece with some humor lest thou leaveth me having succumbed to faintness of heart and mind :-)


Should thou wishest to imbibe thy mind with ye myriad workings of The Master then hie thee HENCE.

I thank thee with much gratitude and tugging of forelock for thine divine presence here at my humble abode and am forever enriched by thy kind words of succour.


Dost thou not craveth further optical delights ????     Then I beggeth thee to Hop-eth​ forthwith - there to view ye other visions. :-D

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I've so missed your "Poe speak", Ike! Brilliant post and makes. Love them all! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL :-D Thanks Donna xx I really miss the old Quoth The Raven days :-(
    Don't know why the Poe-speak only occurred to me on the last bloomin' day !!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome makes, so love the cat popping out from the brick frame...fabulous make! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha....thank you for the giggles...but that 3D black cat is by far my favourite piece...AWESOME! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too miss Quoth the Raven!! Loved the ramblings Ike! Brilliant makes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces, scary tale, but the feet peeking out under the cat!!! Oh My, what a way to end 2018's Birthday Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are awesome, Ike! That first one looks so 3-D, it's just jumping out of the brick! Amazing! Just popping in to thank you for the warm welcome back to my blog! I am doing things differently now and won't be able to visit much but wanted to say hello! Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alas it is so! The end is nigh but never fear for Poe shall return in 2019 and perhaps thee shall keep him resurrected for a dark valentine? Thank thee for thy kind words so generously bestowed upon myself and for gracing my Poe celebrations with your wondrous tributes to our Master. Now behold the news of an event soon upon us! You are cordially invited to get dark & twisty with us for MY DARK VALENTINE BLOG HOP!
    https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/p/my-dark-valentine-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to read this over and over and then to Stephen I so love your wonderful blog..your Poe and ravens and pissed off kitty cats..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are all great!
    but that cat is so awesome!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete