WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 19 January 2018

POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP January 19-23, 2018 - DAY 1


Hi Peeps and welcome to DAY 1 of the POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP as hosted by the wonderful Leigh of LEIGH SNAITH-BRUNTON DESIGNS.

I have made 5 new pieces to show you - one each day, but I will also be including some of my previous POE inspired projects to inspire you along :-D

For today, I have a piece using some brand NEW images from LEIGH SNAITH-BRUNTON DESIGNS :  " ODE TO POE "  and " RAVEN " .

                              

Firstly I made a sort of shadow box using  " GOTHIC ARCH " from my Poe collection at IKEsART. The background is a freebie I gave out  a while back which has Ravens.  I coloured POE with Promarkers and then fussy cut him and added him the the background with 3D foamies. The Raven head was also fussy cut and 'feathered' and added to the frame. Then I tarted it up with some white silk leaves and hand made roses.





POE BLOG HOP PRIZES

LEIGH is giving away 2 prizes:
a Blogger Prize and also you can win a Prize for leaving a Comment.

A Blogger Prize will be awarded randomly to one blog playing and a Commentor Prize will be awarded randomly to one visitor.
 To qualify for the prizes EVERYONE, including the bloggers, must comment on ALL projects shared in the hop!

Each prize is one LeighSBDesigns digi of your choice.
PLUS, if you use one of my new Poe digis your entry will count as 2!



16 comments:

  1. Aha! My comment in fb is answered. Great idea, and love the birdy background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous....Poe is looking so dapper in his frame along with Raven!

    Crafty hugs
    Val S. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Ike fabulous. I love your creations always especially this one. Brilliant using your arch and beautiful back ground. It is lovely. I love the colors also.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Poe Day, I'm so thrilled you've joined the fun again this year & pleased as punch to see my Ode to Poe & Raven in glorious action along with your wonderful images. What a POEtastic creation, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning ans such beautiful roses Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Ike! Looks like a memorial portrait. Stunning, really. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous "in Memorium" piece Ike....I do miss your "Quoth the Raven" blog XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Gothic Arch framing Poe with beautiful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the 3D effect with the arch!!! Great little shadow box with all the embellishing! FANTASTIC! TFS!

    ReplyDelete