WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 27 May 2017

SCRIBBLES GDT POST #4

Good morning  Saturday Peeps,
Here I am with my 4th piece for my GDT spot over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.

Here is my first piece using # 437 ARAMIS, DDD Sept Kit Freebie. Aramis was coloured using Copics and I then cut him out with my new Stitched Rectangle dies.





and here is a second creation using  GONE BUGGYSUNFLOWERS 3 . I printed the sunflowers twice to frame the froggy and used two colours of yellow card. The images were coloured with Promarkers.


I shall be back in later on with a few more bits and pieces.
Thank you for coming in today xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are excellent and beautifully coloured Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ike, that cat is so precious and your coloring is fantastic! I know you intend to enter this into our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies but I don't see a link to our challenge. Could you add that? Thanks so much. BTW, we're really looking forward to having you as one of our sponsors early next year. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops - sorry... I must have messed that up. I've done it now xxxx

      Delete
  3. your cards are gorgeous!
    love kitty card!
    have a nice day!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous creations, love the images and love your colouring. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

    Sonia DT
    Making Memories Crafting
    Digitally Made

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great and funny image! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy challenge this time xo Julie P


    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun coloring and images and design. These are great, Ike. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous makes. Love that kitty image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring job in both cards. Amazing. Tfs and for joining us at PIO's Challenge #130 - Animal and/or Spring Garden.

    ReplyDelete