WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 23 May 2017

SCRIBBLES GDT EXTRA INSPIRATION PIECE

Good morning  Saturday Peeps,
Here I am with an extra inspiration piece for my GDT spot over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.


I have made a card using BADGER on the outside with a silly animal pun, and CARRIE BIRTHDAY DIVA on the inside.  Sorry the pictures aren't that crisp..... I lost them in my computer crash and had to snag them back from the Scribbles GDT site :-(



Thanks for dropping in today :-D 



4 comments:

  1. A brilliant card love the sentiment Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love that badger and the punny saying! Great coloring on the girl, too. Don't you have computer problems???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did Lori - it crashed and burned and I had to get a new one. Lost a little bit of stuff but not too bad. Mostly pictures I hadn't backed up yet :-( Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete
  3. your cards are so great!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete