WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 19 May 2017

HERE KITTY KITTY - DAY #3

Hello Peeps. 
Here I am with my creation for Day 3 of the KITTY Challenge over at Lost Coast Portal of Creativity :-)
How could I resist  when it's all about kitties ????!

I found a really funny, but true  in my case,  poem by Richard Shaw and have used it for a Journal Page.  My sofa was a bit like this last night when I sat trying to watch the Darts final surrounded and sat upon by 9 cats !!! LoL

The kitty is from Lost Coast and the chair is clipart. The backing paper is " Paw Pattern " freebie from MEINLILAPARK.


Thank you for dropping in xxxx



Challenges I am entering:

Lost Coast Portal of Creativity - Here Kitty, Kitty 3 Day event   25/5



6 comments:

  1. So cute!!! May have to use that poem in my scrapbook! Adorable kitty, so cute in the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it an so true fabulous page Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this page!
    ist great!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puuurfect - nothing more to say! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lost Coast Designs. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat fits perfect for that saying. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and the little poem is perfect. Anyone who's ever had a cat can relate!
    Thanks for participating in the Lost Coast Designs event!!

    ReplyDelete