WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

READY FOR ST PADDY's DAY


Hello Peeps and happy weekend.
I have popped in with a little St Paddy's card that I will be sending to a friend in the UK.
I used St Paddy Digi Papers  and  Irish Birdie  from DOODLE PANTRY. I edged the card with green  ink and also stencilled through a doily with the same green.
I printed the birdie 4 times and fussy cut him and then layered with foamies to make him 3D. Afterwards I glossed him with Glossy Accents.


The Birdie comes with some Irish sentiments and I used one on the front and another on the inside.
I followed the Sketch shown at Just Add Ink.

Just Add Ink Challenge #300 - Sketch      
                                                                                           JAI #300
Crafting With Friends Challenge #15 - Anything Goes
Crafting When We Can Challenge #113 - Use A Digital Stamp

11 comments:

  1. Love the papers combination and that little bird is just adorable. A great card.
    Thank you for such wonderful comments on my blog post

    ❤️ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    so cute!
    hugs

    >^.^<

    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous card design and I love the sentiment Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and I love that sentiment! Love how you coloured the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and image Ike. Your stencil doily effect is very cool. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 300th challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is a super cute card, Ike. Love that little birdie and such an awesome sentiment! Such a feel good card - thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card Ike! Your little birds is totally adorable and I love your sweet sentiment too! Thanks for joining us for the 300th challenge this week at Just Add Ink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv it! Thank you for joining us @ Crafting When We Can x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Card Ike, thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete