WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

HIPPY HONKY CAT

Hi Peeps,

Here I am with a piece I have made which has been inspired by the song " HONKY CAT " by Elton John in 1972. :-)
This is a very Hippy Honky Cat as I have given him a psychedelic background and he is a glorious, drug induced pink colour :-D  I suppose he could be called 'Lily' after the song 'Lily The Pink' by The Scaffold in 1968 ....... Showing my age now hahahaha :-D
He has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.



I was well into my psychedelic period in Art at school at this time and also very much into Elton John :-) Sometimes we were allowed to bring records into art class to play whilst we worked - such a cooooool Teacher we had :-D
This piece really took me back to my school art when I was really into weird patterns and colour block changes etc. LUV it :-)
Oh yeah - and I lived just a few streets away from David Bowie :-D Who'd have known he would become such a mega superstar ?!!!!

This guy is from SLS Lines and he's called 'REBEL CAT'.

Cat digital stamp kitty, alley cat, rebel cat, digistamp digital download

OK - that's me for the moment. Thanks for dropping by xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

SLS Lines Challenge #17 - Inspired by Move/Book or Song  **** TOP 3 ***
Crafting With Attitude Challenge #12 - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon Challenge #330 - Furry Friends
The Mod Squad Challenge - Animal Fun
Moo Mania Challenge - My Favourite Pet...... Cats... I have 17  :-D
The Paper Shelter Challenge #237 - Animal Magic

16 comments:

  1. Love it what a lovely splash of colour a beautifully coloured image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this card is amazingly cool! Love that you used Sal Scheibe's super cat! Looks gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . . . psychedelic maaaan!You are SOOO cool . . . "the saviour ooooooo-of, the human ra-hey-hace" . . . just thought I'd show my age too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elton John too! I remember that song! This kitty is so fun - you've made a very hip card today, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cat!
    never heard that song :D
    but will check it!
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! So groovy. :-) Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is highly amusing with his angry looking face. Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love Elton- and this cat is so full of attitude -and color-fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's a great cat! love the image. thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it , lots of hugs, Mariob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool card :) Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck in the challenge.
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Colorful, cool cat. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    Peggy T.
    Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable - the background is groovy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one hip cat, man. So psychodelic, dude (or as my hippie friend says 'psychosomolic') Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great psychedelic cat ! thank you so much for sharing it with us at SLS Lines Digital Stamps
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful digistamps !

    ReplyDelete