WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2016

POCKET LETTER SWAP

Hi Peeps,
I have popped in to show you a Pocket Letter I made a while back. I couldn't post about it before because it was for a Swap and I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but I know it has safely arrived now - so here it is :-)



FRONT


BACK

RONI from INK STAINS arranged it all for us and we swapped directly with our partners.  
I used lots of different rubber stamps and digital images and obviously, the theme I chose was ALICE.
I did put lots of trinkets and stuff in there as well, but I packaged them up separately in my parcel. :-)
The only thing I forgot was a little letter with stuff about me !!!! Hey-ho :-)

Thanks for dropping by. xxxxxxx



7 comments:

  1. Wow.. that's an AMAZING pocket letter! Front and back fits perfect together! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ike for the wonderful pocket letter. I just love it. I posted photos of it on my facebook page and pinterest board. Every time I look at it I see something different so I guess it is not ready to be put in my book yet! Roni's swaps are great and I would do this again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a fantastic pocket letter! I love Alice!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing!
    love it!
    love how you make it all!
    take care
    hugs
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee stunning creation love all the images Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike . . .your Pocket Letter looks amazing. Fancy forgetting to add the letter though! D'OH! Still, it just means you remain fabulously mysterious!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Ike! This is AMAZING! And you even decorated the reverse side! You take Pocket Letters to the next level! Totally impressed with this! It's gorgeous! I could sit here and look at it for a long time - so much to see! Well done on your Alice Pocket Letter! I like the washi tape you used along the edge too!

    ReplyDelete