WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 29 December 2012

POOPED !!

Hello Peeps...
Well I don't know about you but I am totally pooped after the Holidays ! Also crashed with a chest infection so that didn't help me none :-(  Anyhoo - things are getting a bit better now and at least it's all out of the way (Hmmm... bit of a Bah Humbug moment there eh ??!!!)

So - today I have done a scrap page for the VERY SKETCHY Challenge over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.
The Prize is this Raven King print tank top  and I want is dearly :-)
                           
Everyone who enters at The Challenger gets a free digi too, so it's winners all round eh ??
                                           

Here's what I made with Sketch 2 - which I rotated ...



For my page I used a basic blue backing which I wrote all the stressy words of stuff we have to do during the 'festivities'. I used a whole lot of pieces from the Anatomy 101 Set from SMEARED INK to make up my skellie, and added Watchful Eye on the top for the festive head !!! I made up my own senti circle which an appropriate senti for how I feel now :-)

One of the other Challenges if Junk Funk and we are to use Masking Tape. I used sets of eyes - also from the Anatomy 101 Set and printed them onto masking tape which I stuck across the middle :-D Cool eh ?!!

Challenges I am entering:

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are on the mend, i had that a while back and it totally sucked. Great take on the sketch, lol I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and i forgot to say that masking tape with the eyes is flippin awesome!

    ReplyDelete