WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

BWAHAHAHAHA !!!

Would you believe I have been sitting here all morning thinking it was Monday ??!!!! LoL
Ar least I managed to take off the Post I just did which will re-appear like magic tomorrow LoL 
I was even considering a walk into Town this morning - what a clutz I would have felt having got all the way down there only to find everything shut !!!
Found this little gem... which just about says it all........



3 comments:

  1. Excellent, dear Ike!
    We have a poem:
    "Monday should be a normal working day,
    not hell!.."
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL We've all been there, my friend. Hope you enjoyed your, well, Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have days like that Ike. At least you discovered the error BEFORE you walked all the way into town! That's a result! xxx

    ReplyDelete