WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

DAY 4 of the 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS

                             
Good Morning and Happy Friday,
Welcome to DAY 4 of the 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS  BLOG HOP with SMEARED & SMUDGED.
You should have arrived here from the Joyous JENN, but if not - don't worry... the Blog Hop Roll is over here on my sidebar ------------------------------------------------>>>>>
Now today on the Hop it's a SMEARED INK DAY , so I have made a tree decoration.
I used some pages from an old book and made a rosette. Then I printed out 'Hand Wreath' from the Gothic Christmas Set and 'Watchful Eye' and coloured them up. I put a poinsettia circle behing and covered that with glaze.  I have fussy cut Watchful eye and layered him up 4 times to make him 3D. I put a smidgin' of glitter all over after but you can't really see it in the photo :-)




So now your next stop on the Hop should be 'Cheery CANDACE' to see what gorgeous Chrimbo delights she has for us today :-) 
Have fun on the Hop and I will see you again for Day 5 on Sunday 9th December :-)

12 comments:

  1. Very clever and spooktacular xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have no words!!
    Amazing!
    You are very creative!
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination here. Wonderful art Ike.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is one of my favorite projects today! I love both of those images, that Watchful Eye image is definitely one of my fave SI ones. :) Great ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wreath Ike...love all the images you used. That watchful Santa is really creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Ike! Love the dimension and am in awed of your fussy cutting! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. too cool...love the images you used and the rosette...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe awesome creation! I love the hand wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool ornament! Totally wicked that you fussy cut all those hands too. Fab art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab creepy Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your wreath!! The Skellie in the center looks great!!

    ReplyDelete