WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 2 July 2011

SILHOUETTE CHALLENGE

Good Morning,

Time for another Challenge at Simply Create and this time our theme is SILHOUETTES.
I have made this easel card with drawer and a box to put it in.
The Swans are a GSD by Linda Griffiths from the Crystal Dreams CD, which I cut on my Craft Robo (having dragged her out of the cupboard and blown the dust off her :-D !!) . They are cut in 4 layers and I printed each one on a slightly different shade of black (with a hint of red) until the top layer which is completely black. The base card I have put them on is a kit from the Crafty Gals which is called 'Pink Rose Box Easel'. It's a bit fiddly to cut out in places and is printed on a lot of sheets of card but I love it. I stuck extra pieces inside the drawer and box to make them stronger. The flowers are a 5 layer decoupage.


Challenges I am entering:
By The Cute & Girly Challenge July - Things with Wings
The Craft Garden July Challenge - Use a Bird

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful. Thanks for playing along at The Craft Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW . . . it's a knockout gift.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Craft Garden =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very different with the black swans, beautiful project. Thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete