WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 25 October 2021

CAT LOVERS BLOG HOP 2021 DAY 1

 

Hi Kitty Peeps,
Here we are again with the FUR-bulous CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP organised by the wonderful JANIS at HER PEACEFUL GARDEN.
I am one of the Sponsors again this year and am sponsoring the Daily Games. Here are the Prizes I have donated.....
You could win one of these images at the Daily Games


and I have also offered this Set as a main Prize at the end of the Hop..


PLEASE PLAY IN THE DAILY GAMES EVEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE DRAWINGS FOR THE DIGI PRIZES.  


There are lots of fantastic Sponsors offering different Prizes, so it's not all digital :-) 

I have decided this year to feature SPYDER from SPYDERs CORNER in the creations I have made for the Hop. Spyder has some marvelous images and lots of Cats =^..^=  She gives away wonderful FREE digis every Wednesday on her Blog.

This card uses " RE-LION ME ". I have added a jungle background. I know Lions don't actually live in the jungle, but maybe this guy has gone on his holidays :-D
It's nice to pay tribute to some big cats sometimes :-D
I have coloured him digitally as my Chemo fingers are still not quite up to par for 'proper' colouring with markers etc.


I have had to move my SHOP to a new location and it can now be found on my new Blog - IKEsART DIGITAL IMAGES which can be found HERE.
The orders will be made by email and payments by PayPal. I can change the currency to whatever you want :-) The Shop is still under construction so more images will be added but I think I got all the CAT ones in there already.
There's FREE images popping up in there as well if you browse through you'll find them :-D

Thank you for popping in and I hope you will come along and play at the HOP, The link for DAY 1 is HERE.

See you later xoxo


27 comments:

  1. Love it, Ike! I'm definitely going to add this image to my collection. Love the tiny mouse peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link to Spyder's Corner. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again and thank you again for sponsoring the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my friend!
    Im so happy to see you in Cat lovers blog hop!
    I hope you are doing fine.
    Thinking about you a lot ❤
    your images are so nice!
    love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's utterly adorable, Ike! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big THANK YOU for sponsoring the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop over at Her Peaceful Garden! And lots of hugs and prayers to you as you continue to fight! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sposoring teh Cat lovers Hop again Ike - Lovely lion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Lion, thank you for being a great sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cute Lion!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lion and tiny little mouse are adorable! Thanks for being a sponsor again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cat digi's are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for being a sponsor and the lion in the jungle is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisela Delgado said: So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It IS a jungle out there! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Purrfect card! Your card cheers me up; such a sweet lion and cute little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Hello from the Cat Lovers Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card and
    fun kitty!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, your photo is still not showing up for me....but at least I am able to see the thumbnail of this wonderful lion. I'm still at the beginning of hopping and commenting, but the few smattering of other blogs haven't been any problem for me. So I don't know why my computer is suddenly not playing well with yours.

    Thank you so much for sponsoring our Hops for 7 years in a row!! I appreciate the effort you put into making cards for the Hop even with chemo fingers. You are so awesome!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. PURRtastic lion card!
    Hopping from the Cat Lovers Hop!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for being a sponsor with your awesome cat digis Ike. This sweet little lion is more cuddly than fierce, but that's why I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Driving Licence In UAE
    https://www.roadsigns.pk/saudi-arabia-driving-rules/types-of-driving-licenses-in-saudi-arabia/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Article! Information presented on the blog really looks very nice and Interesting.
    Migraine Headaches Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice post! Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it.
    Brain Fog Symptoms

    ReplyDelete