WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2021

EVEN MORE SEWING

 Hello Peeps,

Here is another wall hanging that I made for a friend's birthday using patterns from the SEAGULL PARADISE QUILT by SUZY's SITCOM.

As I did it as a wall hanging, It allowed me to add "googly" eyes on it again because it won't need to be washed, and I'm not sure if they would stay on :-D

I have got lots more I want to do now, and am gathering different pieces of fabric to make a stash. :-)


Thanks for popping in xoxo

10 comments:

  1. hi I hope you are doing fine.
    This is so wonderful!
    Love these googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am loving this sewing series. So much fun and such amazingly great sewing talent. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, hope things are good with you. This is a brilliant wall hanging. My sewing machine has not been out of the cupboard in years:) Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there - lovely to see you.
      Thanks for your comment. I am having fun with it - it's easier on the chemo fingers but the numb feet makes it run away with me as I can't feel the foot pedal LoL :-D

      Delete
  4. Stunning!!! Thank you for your visit. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ike, I see you’re still being super creative, just with a sewing machine and material instead of paper craft. No end to your talents is there?

    See from above comments that things are still difficult for you but you’re not letting that stop you. Good on ya mate. Keep up the good work.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete