WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2020

PERCIVAL's REALLY BAD DAY JUST GOT WORSE :-)

 Hello Peeps,

I'm back in here again today with a creation I have made for the SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS challenge, which is P for Penguins.

I found this penguin and coloured and added him a festive Chrimbo hat. It made me chuckle to myself about my weather here in Greece and some really chilly weather people get elsewhere in the world at this time of year, so that it was inspired this card :-D   Shouldn't brag really but it's still gorgeous here :-D :-D


Also - he looks like I feel about yet another Lockdown as I am sooooo hoping it's not going to delay my operation, although apparently, I can get a permit to travel for medical purposes :-)  Keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to do another dose of chemo before we get this done cuz #4 really sh*tted me up:-(

Thanks for popping by today and I hope you aren't freezing your nuts off in chilly weather.
Stay safe out there xoxo

Challenges I am entering:

SoSS Challenge #173 - P for Penguins   30/11  ** Princess of Snark **


26 comments:

  1. LOL brilliant card with the two fun images Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I just love it!!! Percival does look royally pissed off! LOL!!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! (and hugs for your treatments). Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely and funny, Ike. Hope that everything will be OK with your operation, my friend. I send you a big kiss and please be strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MiaMou xxx Still waiting for a call from the hospital at the end of this month :-D

      Delete
  4. Oh this is so fabulous card!
    Love it!
    I hope you will not have lockdown.
    take care
    hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiki. Yes - we have Lockdown now until the end of November !

      Delete
  5. What a funny and lovely card!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and snarky card! So funny!
    Hope today is a good day for you, and I hope you can get the operation or anything else you might need! (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :-)
      Thanks too for your kind thoughts xoxo

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh, percival is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyytoo funny! thanks for sharing this with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and funny!!!! I'm in Florida so I'm the annoying cousin. ROFL! Thanks so much for waddling with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! This is so funny! The expression on Percival's face is priceless. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. (Hugs and healing vibes being sent your way!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun creation! Prayers going out to you for a more positive health experience! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hah! A super snarky card Ike. Love your sense of humour.
    Sincerely hoping your op can go ahead as planned.

    Hugz, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarn. Got a call this morning to check I've had my 4th chemo and she says the doctor will ring me next week with the date :-)

      Delete
  12. Just love your penguin card. The expression on Percival's face is priceless. Enjoy the good weather, Ike and hope your op goes ahead as planned. Thank you for sharing your work at The Artsystamper Challenge Blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heee hee hee heee this is awesome!!
    Reminds me of chatting with my cousins in Australia on Christmas day when we are up to our necks in snow and they are headed to the beach!
    Ahhhhhh Greece, now THAT is someplace I would like to be!!
    Thanks for playing along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes - our weather here in Greece is still really gorgeous at the moment. Not quite beach weather but sunny and warm :-)

      Delete