WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2020

KITTY ATC

So today I tried to make something with my chemo numb fingers  -You should have seen the mess I got into trying to pick up and stick those teeny googly eyes on   :-D :-D :-D  LoL 

A very dear friend sent me this little Kitty die cut and I think he's supposed to be a Bookmark from the way his paws lift up.
I have cut him out and stuck him on an ATC with cat paw background and then I coloured him with some stripes like my Sam  who is a Blorange cat :-D 
 I left the paws sticking up so I can still use the whole thing as a Bookmark :-) 

Well there he is and I am quite pleased to have had a go at crafting after such a while :-)

I have posted him also on my Cats Only Challenge site - SHOW US YOUR PUSSY CATS and I hope you will come along and play there, all you kitty lovers. =^..^=
As always the Theme is FURRYTHING GOES   =^..^=  
The LINKY can be found HERE.

Hugz
IKE xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a chance to craft! Your kitty ATC turned out so adorable!!! I love that he is colored up like a ginger cat! Love and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i can imagine how hard is with picking up little things.
    But this kitty is so cute!
    Hugs❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyes would be hard to pick up at the best of times, let alone with numb fingers. I use a bit of Blu Tak squished on the blunt end of a pencil to pick up tiny things, don't know if this tip will help, but thought I'd mention it anyway.

    Great to see you crafting. Cute little kitty ATC.

    Hugz, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete