WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2019

DAY 2: 2019 CAT LOVERS HOP


Welcome to DAY 2 of the 2019 CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP

I am one of the many Sponsors she has this year and this is also my 5th year.
Here is my exclusive digi image set that I designed for Janis as my IKEsART prize - it is called " MOOD CAT " and you get a whole cat, a body and 5 different Mood cat heads LoL  This image will not be in my Shop until after the Hop.

My Cats Only Challenge theme this month is Furrything Goes + MEOW-loween,  so if you make a kitty creation for the Cat Hop (Halloween or not), you can also link it up over there!!

Today I have made a " Peek A Boo "card using a Tutorial available at SPLITCOAST Stampers -  You can find it HERE.

The cat stamps are from SCRAPBERRY's  BASIK & K sets " For You " and " Thinking of You ".  I coloured them with Spectrum Noi markers and used papers from my stash.  The " For You " cat was actually holding a boat, but I cut that off and stamped a present there instead. I used my new oval dies to cut the apertures and a new die for the flowers.


When you open the card as normal, the hidden inside image slides across.



So, I hope to work with my MOOD CAT for some projects over the Hop,  but I am also trying to paint the outside of my house before the rains come here in Greece .   =^..^=

I hope you will pop over and join in the fur-bulous CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2019 - HERE 


Challenges I am entering:

27 comments:

  1. Amazing shape, Ike. Stunning card. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! So cute and clever, Ike! Those kitties are adorable and how brilliant of you to seamless stick in a pressie. Gonna check out that tut, although I probably will procrastinate on trying it, as usual. Love all of those gorgeous dies, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love how the hidden image slides across. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! What a cute reveal when it slides across. Jenny x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun interactive card! I will have to look at the tutorial and see if I can try that. The images are so very cute! Pawsome card, Ike.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I have this stamp and just LOVE it!! Your interactive card is a delight!!! LOVE it, brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - what a clever interactive card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great peek-a-boo card Ike! And super with the cat image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so very pretty card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How creative! I don't ever remember seeing a card with a sliding image! And with soft colors, the card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. Love the fun technique you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally! I am so glad to know who makes those kitties. I had an unidentified cat stamp set given to me and I had no idea it was a Scrapberry's Basik & K set. As soon as I saw your card I recognized the kitty and started a search and found the set I have in no time. THANKS!!
    Love the super-creative design of your card. So cute with the kitty that appears with the present. Clever how you switched the boat out for the gift!
    Thank you for sponsoring and playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous design, Ike! I love this peek-a-boo style, have never tried it but it's BRILLIANT! You'll leave the card recipient wondering, how did she do this? Beautiful colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so clever. I've never tried that kind of card before. Love the two kitties you've chosen too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How clever is this card! The kitty stamps are so cute and perfect for the outside/inside scenario! Lovely die cut oval and frame and beautiful flowers, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, incredible slider card, Ike! That second cat is so unexpected. Great facial expressions on both cats.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun interactive card, and the cutest little cat images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABulous card! I've had instructions for this one in my arsenal for several years and have never tackled it... I'm thinking I might need make one! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card..so cute!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the different elements in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Ike
    what a beautiful and creaytive card. Thank you for supporting Cat Hop. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  22. Squeal! I just love this cute little cat, and the interactive is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute kitty images and pretty die cuts! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omgosh! That slider is awesome! I learn something new each time I come here!

    ReplyDelete