WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 13 October 2019

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP

Hi Peeps,
Everything is a bit neglected at my end as I have such a lot of work to do on the house before the weather changes.
Anyhoo...... I have popped in to tell you that I am one of the Sponsors for this year's 31 DAY OF HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP - as hosted by the wonderful Leigh SB Designs and she has bought out a fabulous new digi set to celebrate with.
I don't think I am going to have much time to play along but here is the link to this fantastic event.
For those of you inclined towards HALLOWEEN, it's a definite MUST GO  :-D


You can play either as a WICKED BLOGGER by linking up your new and old, cute or creepy Halloween projects and hopping along or be a SINISTER STALKER and simply creep around all the blogs in the linky party and leave lots of love in your wake🎃

You'd be crazy not to join in on the spooktivities coz I've got PRIZES to give away🎃
Full details on how to play and the hop rules are below today's featured project!
Please make sure you read over the rules so you can play and qualify for the prizes! 


2 comments: