WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP 2019 - DAY 2

Hello POE Peeps,
Here I am with DAY 2 of the 4th Annual POE APPRECIATION DAY BLOG HOP  as hosted by the amazing LEIGH SB DESIGNS.


Here is my piece for Day 2 - I have a re-show of a mobile I made which has Ravens and using the Nevermore and Quoth The Raven wording as balances. It's all strung with fishing line and uses two pieces of soft metal for the arms.


***  I know someone wanted this when I showed it and I think I now have an idea about how to post it, if whoever it was still wants it :-D  ***

Leigh has drawn a fabulous new Poe themed design called, " The Winter Raven " is now available in her Etsy Boutique. Click on the Badge below to go there.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns


Also check out her 2018 Poe collection which is now on sale!
There is also a FREEBIE for you called Poe Love, you can grab it HERE!

I have bought the new WINTER RAVEN image this morning so I will hopefully be colouring her up for a new project in the next couple of days :-D

Thanks for POE-pping in and thank you for any comments. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous mobile, love it. I don't remember seeing it before.

    Val
    DT for LeighSBDesigns
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative way to use images! This is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this Ike...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh a murder of crows. This is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this piece, a pleasure to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAW (Cor!) . . . this is totally CAW-SOME mate.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete