WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 14 January 2019

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES 250 FOLLOWERS FLASH PRIZE

Yippee - we have reached 250 Followers over at IKEsWORLD Challenges so I have a Flash CANDY Prize to give away.
All you have to do is be an IWC Follower, Post the Candy on your Blog/Page and leave me a suitably slushy comment on the IWC page,  and I will draw a Winner from the comments on 1st FEBRUARY 2019. ( please don't Follow and then disappear after the draw, as that is very sad)




Nestabilities Enhancing Elements Dies - Gold Rounds One


There is CANDY over at our CATS ONLY CHALLENGES too.


Thank you for Following and for all your kind comments. xx

2 comments: