WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

A BIT OF WINTER FUN

Hello Peeps,
I am starting to think about getting some Chrimbo cards done and whilst browsing the Blog Challenges, I came across the latest SCRIBBLES CHALLENGE #71 - REINDEER GAMES and it just gave me an idea.
Now, I LUV me some Scribbles and I am especially fond of the Wool family - so how could I not resist dressing them up for the occasion hahaha.
I have used Mr Wool Smiley , Woolley Chorus Line and the Freebie Rudy for my card.
They all look very jolly dressed as Reindeer, but I don't think that Rudy is very impressed LoL :-D


Scribbles are giving RUDY away as a Freebie for you to play along with if you like :-)
You can find more great SCRIBBLES Designs HERE.

I am just finishing photos of my latest commissions, so I will pop back in again later.
Thank you for Following and for taking time to leave a comment xx

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Challenge #71 - Reindeer Games    14/12  
My Time To Craft Challenge #384 - Let It Snow   26/11
Polkadoodles Challenge #46 - Winter Blues   24/11

10 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card. It certainly made me smile. Thank you for entering the "My Time To Craft Challenge" number 384. DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute, Ike! And I love Rudolph with his "Seriously?" So fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card with a fun image and beautiful colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at My Time to Craft.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! I couldn't stop laughing! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodle Challenge, Hugs, Cindy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is super fun card!
    love it!
    that rudolph peeking with his Seriously?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fun card!I love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Polkadoodle Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Come back Next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!!! I am glad to tell you that you are a winner of my birthday candy. Please visit my blog. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh - how wonderful :-D - THANK YOU x

      Delete
  8. This is so sweet !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, that card is priceless!! Love the "sheep in reindeer clothing" as it were. And Rudy popping out with his sarcastic remark! Perfect! Thanks for sharing the humor at Scribbles Dedsigns Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete