WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

NO PLACE LIKE GNOME

Hi Everyone,
Doing some more colouring today hiding from the Easter dynamite !!

Here is a card I have made for the April Progressive Challenge with GERDA STEINER.
The image this month is "GNOME COUPLE". I have coloured them with Spectrum Noir markers and then fussy cut them. The background is by SPYDER and is called ' One Little Toadstool' (unfortunately no longer trading). I printed it out faded so as not to outdo my gnomes. The background papers are from a free kit by MIGGINS Does Scrapville  called "Egg-Stravaganza".





 













I made a label in Photodraw.
Thank you for popping in to see me today :-D

Challenges I am entering:



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Im not blogging but prople still visit the digi blog. My best sell is New Home... although I like the toadstool better! My digis always look good after they've been "Iked"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean... people... I haven't seen a prople in ages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL.... great 'Typo' hahahaha I always loved your digis and still use them these days xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card love the colour combo Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute, Ike! The background is perfect for your gnomes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant - love that background, it is perfect for your lovely gnomes!
    Simba did not eat the moth but only because he is too silly to even realise it was actually something that he could eat - my fingers look far more edible lol.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you gnomes, Sue! They look so cozy and happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete