WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

LEIGH's 1st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CONTEST

Hello Peeps and Happy Saturday,
It is definitely Spring here in Greece, although the wind is a wee bit chilly today.
Here is my 2nd piece to help celebrate the 1st Birthday of  LEIGH SB DESIGNS ART STAMPS.
Leigh has generously given a FREEBIE to play along with so I have used it and paired it with 'ODE TO POE' and fussy cut all the pieces to pop them up on 3D foamies.
I went and bought the new 'PARTY HATS SET' and cut a nice one for Mr Poe in suitably sedate colours for him , coz I mean - he wouldn't exactly go overboard on his colour scheme would he ?!!  LoL






You can find the Challenge Link HERE , BUT YOU'VE ONLY GOT 1 MORE DAY !!!

https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/04/leighsbdesigns-april-new-release-and.html



 


Thank you for popping in.

Challenges I am entering:


LeighSBDesigns 1st Birthday Contest   22/4

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!!!! I just love how you combined the images and choice of colours! Mr Poe is soooo handsome, he should wear hats more often LOL! Thank you so much for your support throughout my 1st year, truly appreciated❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving me some wonderful comments on my blog. OMG I LOVE this, how funny to make Poe a birthday hat. Love the image and love what you have created, so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that made me giggle he looks how I feel at a party...as if they should be illegal!

    ReplyDelete