WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 17 July 2016

YAY !! HAPPY MAIL

Hello Peeps and Happy Sunday :-)

I just popped in to show you some happy mail that I got yesterday.... it's from my sweet friend Fiki... also known on her Blog as BAD KITTY .  :-D
She makes gorgeous cards - lots of them with kitties and shows some amazing photos, and she lives in Croatia which looks like an amazing place... such gorgeous scenery where she lives. :-D



Fiki also has some beautiful Cats who quite often sneak into her photographs to check out her cards...... soooo cute :-)

THANK YOU very much Fiki xxxxxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Happy Mail from Fiki! Cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice gesture and a great surprise by Fiki.
    The cards are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!
    Gotta love happy post!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo!
    it arrived!I'm happy you like happy mail!
    lots of hugs!


    ReplyDelete