WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2016

SOME MORE STUFF !

Helloooo Peeps,
I have been playing with the SKETCH from the new Challenge over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - which started today, and taking the opportunity to use a FREEBIE digi that I got the other day . I am still working on my mission to try and use every free item I take from other sites :-D

Here is a card with the latest freebie from MISS RACH.... a Toon of her Siberian Husky dog  SKODA.....


The background was done with a Nordic embossing folder rubbed slightly with blue ink. I used a die cut for the Dog and the vellum and the snowflake is from my cutting machine stash box :-)
.........................................

This 2nd one I made as we enter WEEK 3 of the current Challenge at SUYP Cats Only Challenges.  The Sponsor is DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES and I have used papers from the Prize pack for the card....
The kitty is a rubber stamp from Carmen's Veranda. The white embelly leaves are the cast-off bits of non-stick paper that came out of the die when I took the card pieces off.... you know - like silicone paper to stop fiddly bits from sticking in the die ? !!
The flower is from SAMFLORA. 


I have made a very humorous inside to this card, but if you want to see it you will have to go visit my CATS ONLY CHALLENGE  Week 3.

Thanks for dropping in :-)

Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much! :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards love the sentiments that go with them so well Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards!
    love the kitty and dog is so cute!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two cuties there Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete