WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Tuesday, 19 July 2016

SOME MORE STUFF !

Helloooo Peeps,
I have been playing with the SKETCH from the new Challenge over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - which started today, and taking the opportunity to use a FREEBIE digi that I got the other day . I am still working on my mission to try and use every free item I take from other sites :-D

Here is a card with the latest freebie from MISS RACH.... a Toon of her Siberian Husky dog  SKODA.....


The background was done with a Nordic embossing folder rubbed slightly with blue ink. I used a die cut for the Dog and the vellum and the snowflake is from my cutting machine stash box :-)
.........................................

This 2nd one I made as we enter WEEK 3 of the current Challenge at SUYP Cats Only Challenges.  The Sponsor is DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES and I have used papers from the Prize pack for the card....
The kitty is a rubber stamp from Carmen's Veranda. The white embelly leaves are the cast-off bits of non-stick paper that came out of the die when I took the card pieces off.... you know - like silicone paper to stop fiddly bits from sticking in the die ? !!
The flower is from SAMFLORA. 


I have made a very humorous inside to this card, but if you want to see it you will have to go visit my CATS ONLY CHALLENGE  Week 3.

Thanks for dropping in :-)

Challenges I am entering:



6 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much! :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards love the sentiments that go with them so well Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cards!
    love the kitty and dog is so cute!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two cuties there Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ike, in answer to your request on how to order my Bow card template, please look at this page to see how to order etc. http://sandrasscrapshop.blogspot.nl/p/terms-conditions.html
    Thank you and looking forward to your order.

    Kind regards, Sandra

    ReplyDelete