WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

FEELING CREATIVE

Hello Peeps,
Here I am with a couple of cards I did today to use images I either got for FREE or that were for Progressive Challenges..... if I don't do it now I will forget !!!

My first one uses the image from Cre8tive Hands.  This one is the Freebie this month for the Progressive Challenge on FaceBook.
I coloured the flowers with Promarkers and used backing papers from a FREE set I got this morning from Far Far Hills which is called " May Grass ".
I fussy cut around the right-hand edges of the flowers to show the paper inside the card.



My second is made using a fabulous FREE digi kit and cutting File I got from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN yesterday.
This birdie is sooo cute. I have used the pre-coloured digi image and the backing papers for this one but I shall be putting him through my cutting machine in the future :-D
I followed a sketch for this design, and the circles were made with my beloved make up sponges dipped in inks :-D They work fine so long as to keep one for every colour cuz if you wash the sponges they go hard and crispy and not exactly round !!


I have to go scratch about in the garden now as there are things to do and it really is too nice to be inside :-D
Thank you for dropping in :-D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenges #265 - Sketch with optional Spring theme
I Love Promarkers Challenge #206 - 2 Colours only  (Floral Card at Top)
Scrap Creations - Go Green 

8 comments:

  1. Hi i love your cards! just fabulous!! i have been very busy lately with my new additions to the family, thanks for your kind comment on my blog and now i am blogging agian see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - especially the green floral card, lovely layout too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bird card. thanks for joining us at try stampin on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love how you used the Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these are lovely, but i confess the top one is my absolute FAVE... i especially love that you've cut away the right edge so that the inside shows... it's so totally dynamic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thank you for taking part in our challenge at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are gorgeous and the second one is really cute too :) Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete