WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

DARK POETRY

Hi there Peeps,

I was Blog browsing today and was totally inspired by something I found that led me to MAGALY GUERRERO - Dark Poetry For The Cruelest Month.
I have decided to follow the prompt for  " April 13th - Haibun " but I don't know if I am supposed to exactly follow the picture. ?!! This could also go for ' Forgiveness and Memory ' I guess, but I am not sure if I am too late for that one !!



Now - I haven't a clue if I am doing this exactly right but here's what I came up with for a ' Haibun '.



Well - let's see.... whatever happens I enjoyed myself doing it and was totally inspired by MAGALY GUERRERO   :-D

All images are by me at IKEsART.

Thanks for dropping in and sorry about the scary image !!! :-D

Challenges I would like to enter:

Cruelest Month Challenge  - Apr 13th – Let’s Haibun Her a Tale – Dark Poetry for the Cruellest Month, 2016 (Day 6)
“Forgiveness and Memory” ;  http://magalyguerrero.com/forgiveness-and-memory/

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Ike, terrifying image and very vivid poetry. Wow! Quite excellent, but it doesn't quite go with today's prompt. If you wish to participate, here is the post with guidance for today: http://magalyguerrero.com/lets-haibun-her-a-tale-dark-poetry-for-the-cruellest-month-2016-day-6/. After that, instruction for each prompt is published on the day of the actual prompt, as explained in the original event announcement: http://magalyguerrero.com/dark-poetry-for-the-cruellest-month-2016/

    Thank you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images they go so well with the Poetry an awesome page Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece, words and images. Magaly does inspire the Darkest parts of us doesn't she :D XXX

    ReplyDelete