WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 17 May 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #237 - ANYTHING GOES + APPRECIATION

Hi there Peeps,
Here I am with my DT creation for STITCHYBEAR.
This weeks fantastic challenge theme is.....

#237 Anything Goes with APPRECIATION
Who do you appreciate :) - your kids, the armed forces, a work colleague, a friend, your partner etc?  Just make a creation to celebrate somebody/something wonderful.


Well - I really appreciate my cats - they give me purrs and cuddles and are good company, so I did a little tribute to one of them - sadly no longer with me since disappearing last year :-( This is(was) Pitsiriki - Greek for "small fry" - the first picture I took of him when he was bought to me after his mother had been poisoned. I hand fed/reared him as he was only a few days old. Here he is peeping out of his bed just after his eyes opened and you can see how young he was because his ears have not yet uncurled to stick up (at about 14 days) !!
The second photo is him about 2 years later in one of his cardboard boxes. LoL


This whole creation is a digital scrapbook page using the whole kit of "CATS DIGITAL STAMP & PAPER PACK" from the marvelous COOSTY CREATIONS at StitchyBear Stamps. I used all of the kit and added some swirling text and a ribbon on the top of it all.

The Sponsor for this fortnight's Challenge is the STITCHYBEAR digi outlet and this is the Prize Pack......

So - I hope you will come over and have a look at my Teammate's inspirational pieces and also play along with us at OSAAT Challenge #237 - Anything Goes + APPRECIATION.

Thank you for dropping by :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Layout  Sketch Challenge   **WINNER**
Not Just Cards Challenge #20 - AG      **** WINNER *****


11 comments:

  1. Totally amazing, I just love your digital scrapbook page and what a fabulous tribute to Pitsiriki. I am in awe, how you managed to rear such a tiny wee kitten, certainly an lucky pussy to end up in your arms. I hope you had lots of fun with the Coosty pack treasure, so love how you have managed to use every item in it lol - that takes some doing. Thank you for all your time and love in creating this fabulous artwork :). Big hugs, Jane xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and photos Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun critter page.. great take on the SEM sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on this! Such adorable pictures :-)
    Great take on our LO sketch...thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I don't know how I missed this one! I think I scroll too fast sometimes! What a beautiful way to honour your sweet little Pitsiriki. I would eventually like to do this for my beloved Muffin who has been gone for 10 years now - I still cry about him. He was my first kitty and I had him for 18 wonderful years. I can imagine that you were very attached to this sweet Pitsiriki after hand-rearing him from such a young age. What precious photos you have included! Two of my kitties love cardboard boxes too - I keep 3 boxes in my craftroom and two of them are filled every day. I am doing to get rid of the third box because the third kitty never uses it and the other two have each claimed a box as their own. You've made a wonderful page here and I will have to go check out the kit that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on the layout. What a sweet little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet layout of your sweet kitty! Awesome take on our SEM layout sketch...so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Ike, this is old news now, but did you notice you were a winner over at Not Just Cards on June 8. I was just linking up there but didn't notice a comment from you so I wasn't sure if you knew you won a prize. Congratulations, better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YaY !! I found that one already - thank you Kitty for looking out for me :-D xxxx

      Delete